Please Read the Community Rules before getting involved.
The community is a place where people can interact and have discussions about different topics, not only gaming. We ask that you follow these guidelines to ensure that the community grows in the right direction. These rules and guidelines are enforced by admins and moderators, and at their discretion they may delete posts in discord/forums/steam without warning that do not comply. Also, failure to comply with these rules or our Terms and Conditions and Rules of Conduct may result in a ban from the forums/discord/steam or the entire community.
- This is an English/Welsh website, all communications (comments/discord/forums) must be written in English/Welsh — Any communication in a language other than English/Welsh may be removed without notice. This is mainly because cannot moderate languages we do not understand.
- No “flaming” or “badgering” — writing hostile or insulting messages aimed at other users for their views, comments, status as a user on the site, or any other reason. You can disagree with someone’s views and still be polite about it.
- No “trolling” — posting controversial (sometimes off-topic) messages with the intent of baiting other users to reply. Also, please do not feed trolls.
- No “spamming” — No advertisements, or referral links to other services. We also classify “spam” as short replies (usually fewer than 7 words) which do not contribute to a forum thread in a positive manner. Some forum threads expect short messages (like some forum games), but otherwise short messages are highly discouraged. Do not post for the sake of forum post count. Your posts will be removed if we see you posting unhelpful or non-contributing messages to our site.
- No discussions of software piracy, hacking, illegal material. — Linking to these activities will not be tolerated.
- Discriminatory/Derogatory Behaviour – Do not post material that is hateful or mean towards race, religion, sex, or any other offensive nature. You can debate religion and politics in the community, but you can do so WITHOUT being mean or hateful about it.
- Do not post lewd or offensive content, or links to lewd or offensive content outside of 18+ areas – Keep everything Safe for Work, and remember that kids visit the website.
- No excessive swearing or language. If you’re that angry about something, take a break from the community for a while, or confront the other user directly instead of in the public community areas. Also, do not attempt to use any means to bypass any filters we have in place. This is a website for adults swearing is allowed but let’s try and keep excessive swearing down to a minimum.
- No posting of any text which bypasses any filters. By purposely misspelling, using letter/symbol substitutions or any other means to bypass our censoring. You will only get one warning for this, then you will be banned from the site.
- Please do not “hijack” a community discussion by changing the subject. If you want to change the subject, please start a new message thread of the forum or in the correct discord channel.
- Do not complain about getting banned, and do not make another account to circumvent a ban. Do not complain about other users being banned from the community.
- Do not complain if a staff/moderator removes a message you posted. We trust our staff/moderators, and if they’ve removed a message, they had a good reason.
- Do not post any personal information about you or anyone else. We are all for sharing but we can’t protect any personal information posted on any of our services. Please be careful and do not post any bank details or any other personal data on the website.
- Turn off your caps lock, do not use excessive use of CAPS in your community posts.
- Do not copy or plagiarise posts off other members.
- Adhere to all local, national and international laws.
Thank you for taking the time to read our rules please feel free to enjoy the community.